Everybody loves to start their day on a high note. What better than to start yours with a healthy, tasty breakfast that could only do the best for your body? To make your breakfast perfect kind, otherwise called a man’s breakfast, it needs to meet the following manly standards:
- It makes your body feel happy, in the healthy kind of way
- Helps build muscle
- Helps you stay focused throughout the day
- Energizes your body
- Keeps you fuller for longer to minimize uncontrolled, unhealthy eating
Your breakfast platter should contain protein, vegetables, fruits, and whole grains at the least. The portions of each of these foods need to be in line with your weight, age, activity, and your diet guidelines. Nutritionist and author of The Food Is My Friend Diet Ruth Frechman recommends a breakfast that contains 25% protein, 25% carbs, and 50% fruits and vegetables.
Some of the foods you can include in your man’s breakfast are:
- An egg: Although full of cholesterol, eggs are rich in protein, lutein and other nutrients that are necessary for your body
- Oatmeal, cereal, or whole-grain bread: The fiber in these foods helps to lower cholesterol levels and keep your body energized for long
- Any fruit: Every fruit is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, some more than others. However, whatever your pick is, it will still boost your natural weight loss strategy
- Smoothie: A blended veggie(kale, spinach, etc.) and fruit drink with a yogurt base would make sure you get your adequate supply of nutritious greens
- You can also include tea, pancakes, and milk in moderation.
Try to stay away from foods that have a lot of saturated fats or excess sugar such as processed cheese, bacon, and sausage.
A man’s breakfast doesn’t need to be bulky. It only needs to be very nutritious and beneficial to the weight-loss process. If you’re wondering how to lose weight naturally by what you eat, these suggestions will definitely get you started.